Lime Academy Ravensbourne wants to provide our learners:
- With teaching of a high quality which is planned for each child/ young person, using excellent resources and specialist approaches.
- With a broad and balanced curriculum which stimulates their interest in a wide range of learning opportunities.
- With professional staff that act in a positive way to develop relationships for learning.
Lime Academy Ravensbourne will provide all families and staff with a purposeful and friendly organisation that:
- Values all who learn, work in or visit the school.
- Supports all staff to use their skills fully and to learn new ones.
- Provides clear leadership and effective management.
- Ensure the school is an important part of the local and national communities.
We learner centred and learner focused. We look at the whole person, aiming to meet the educational, well-being and therapeutic needs of each learner.
Each child/ young person, their family members and every member of staff are part of our school learning community. They all come together to help to make the school a special place where we are committed to ‘Putting Learners First.’
We have a link NHS school nurse, who is based in the school one day a week.
We are regularly visited by NHS paediatricians and Dieticians. Parents will be contacted directly to make an appointment.
We work with a team of NHS Therapists, including SaLT, OT and Physio. Learners are assessed at various stages throughout their school career, with advice given to parents and class staff, and professionals have input into the EHCP annual review. The Therapy team are based at:
The Acorn Centre: 01708 576777
Wheelchair Services: 01708 796253
We also have close links with the LA CAD team, advisory teachers and the Educational Psychologist, all of whom work closely with the school and families to offer support and to promote best outcomes for our learners.